Social Media

Jul 16, 2014

An open letter to newly elected Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi.

"Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to congratulate you for your massive success of last Election, to introduce myself, I am, MD ZUBAIR, hailed from a very remote village of Hailakandi Dist. Assam, a common citizen of India, nobody cares who I’m like other common citizens so you too ignore who I’m!

The purpose of writing this letter is, although I’m not sure whether it’ll reach to you or not but anyway, we are a family of 7/8 people stay in a place where our (neighbors) majority people are non muslim, and this kind of situation is with many people of this country, all the surrounding neighbors are either the members of BJP or RSS, we too support you but the fact is no one believe us, so my neighbors are openly challenge us to send either in Bangladesh or Pakistan, sometimes they tell us to leave India immediately otherwise one day they will force to make it Gujrat 2012 (means riot 2012 in Gujrat), hope you understand my concern, so my point is if BJP Govt. rules India, all muslims should leave India immediately. We are very much worried about our lives and this is not my case only, millions of people like us worried about their lives.

So my question is to you if some day you hear that any part of this country is burning like Gujrat 2012, how will you react? And what is the guarantee and safety measures of common citizen’s lives like us, kindly note this point.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
A Common Citizen of India"

No comments:

Post a Comment