Social Media

Sep 5, 2014

Few lines about 5th Sept, the Teachers Day

Forgive me if I hurt anyone, especially with due respect to all my teachers, it’s about Teacher’s Day, few lines, which is in my mind from a long long days, maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know, why should I celebrate a special day for teachers, why? I do not find any specific reason,  For torturing me the whole students life for no reason, I rewind my whole life but I do not find any teacher who is teaching free, he is paid somehow for his duty, so why should I celebrate a special day for someone who are doing their duty that too a paid service, instead if there any day it should be Student Day, according to me, a teacher should thankful to his students coz, student is the only “bechara” (helpless) who does his duty free of cost without any interest, goes to teacher just to obey his parent, nothing else.

If duty is the case then, there should be many more days like teachers day, company day, boss day, toilet day, etc.. there is a long list of days. I do not find anything in my life that any teacher ever teaches me any fruitful lesson that works in real life, they are distributing knowledge among students which once they have inherited from their teachers, which is continuing decades after decades, no single change, and the chain is started during the time of “Baba Adam”, not even a single change of coma or full stop.

According to me, the top most lazy profession, useless creature I mean “Kaam Chor” (Drone/lubber) in our country after our MPs/Ministers both central and state and police force is teacher and most irritating profession that irritates people is the news reader in TV news channel.


I’m not going in detail, really sorry again if I hurt anyone, to clarify, I’m sure you understand that my points don’t mean all the MPs, Polices, and teachers are “Kaam Chor” (Drone/lubber). 

No comments:

Post a Comment