Social Media

Sep 23, 2014

Quotes (Inspirational)

“One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.”
― Khalil Gibran

Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.....:)


It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship.

Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness....

Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine...

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value. Rather it is one of those things that give value to survival...

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different...

Na shikayaten na gila kare,
koi aisa shaks b mila kare..
jo mere liye hi saja kare,
mujh hi si baatein kiya kare..
kabhi roye jaaye wo bepanaah,
kabhi betahasha udas ho..
kabhi chupke chupke dabe kadam,
mere peeche aake hansa kare..
meri qurbatein meri chahatein,
koi yaad kare qadam qadam..
main kabhi safar me hun agar,
meri waapsi ki dua kare..

The biggest mistake by most human beings: "listening half, understanding quarter, telling double"

The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still finds you absolutely amazing.....:)

I agree that you will not remain indifferent, but
I will be dust by the time you become aware of me
- Mirza Ghalib..

It's really really very painful but true that in life, sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the course of time that it was never bound to be nd u don't have any options left just have to let go....:(

I never let anyone become priority in my life....when I’m just an option in their life... I'm perfect in my imperfections, secure in my insecurities, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses, and beautiful in my own way...I am ME!!!...

Love is a feeling, it starts when u don't need it and ends when u actually need it.

I'm perfect in my imperfections, secure in my insecurities, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses, and beautiful in my own way...I am ME!!!

It's difficult to wait for someone.. it's difficult to forget someone.. but the most difficult thing is to decide whether to wait or to forget ~

‎"If you take the time, you will find that the most interesting person you could ever know is yourself."

Women fall in love by what they hear. Men fall in love by what they see. that's why women wear make up. that's why men lie.

Don't let someone become your priority in your life....when you are just an option in their life...

The minute you think of giving up on any relation, think of the reason why you held it for so long..

Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Don't ever beg someone you love to love you back. It just shows how pathetic you are. If they don't love you, just leave them. That is how you hold your pride.

Life stops when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing, love ends when you stop caring, friendship ends when you stop sharing.

I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to understand that everyone makes mistakes.

If someone asks u with whom u want to spend your entire life, u should simply say "Someone who can understand that i am not perfect"

Doors in our lives open and close all the time, but sometimes we're too busy looking back at the one that closed to see the one that opened.

RELATIONSHIPS are not about...whom you have known the longest...who came first...or who cares the best...it's all about- who came and never Left!

Whats looks to be nothing, Finally becomes everything, & What is everything finally changes into nothing ... That`s life , Enjoy every moment! :)

Just Because My Eyes Do Not Show Tears, Doesnt Mean
My Heart Doesnt Cry N I Dont Get Hurt.
Just Because I Come Out Strong, Doesn't Mean There Is
Nothing Wrong.
Often I Choose To Pretend That I'm Happy.
So I Don't Have To Explain Myself To People Who'll Never
Understand...
Relationships are like birds, if u grip tight they die, if u hold loosely they fly
but if u hold with care, love & respect they remain with u forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment