Social Media

Sep 18, 2014

Humor, Jokes

Girl: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in India and he lives in UK.
We met on a dating website, became friends on facebook, had long chats on whatsapp, proposed to each other on skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through viber.
I need ur blessing and good wishes daddy..
Dad said:
Wow! Really!! Then get married on twitter, have fun online. Buy ur kids on e-bay, send them through g-mail and if u r fed up with your husband... OLX pe bech de...saale ko. xD
(Source: I've copied it from somewhere but forgot the source sorry)


Dozens of people in my list have updated their list of 10 favourite books. None of them mentioned any book by the IIT-IIM breed of writers.
I am suddenly a lot more hopeful about this world.
(Source: Mr. Haris Qadeer~ Ministry of Humour)

Please keep visiting here, will make you laugh for sure, thanks.

Feel free to connect with me also on Facebook: here or Twitter: @zubairchoudhury

No comments:

Post a Comment